||Singer ESP-2||Powerful, Wide opening for bulky items, Audio safety alarm, Press area: 63cm x 26cm||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Speedy Press||Press area: 65cm x 24cm, 1,400watt, lightweight: 12.5kg, Wide opening, 12 months warranty||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Fast Press||Easy to use, 1500 watts, 46kg pressure, Steam pressure system||High-End||Lowest Price Here!|
Best Steam Press – Top 3 In 2015 – 2016
If you regularly work your way through a lot of ironing either for your family or a business, you may find that a steam press is more useful. It can quickly and easily press whole garments at a time, which will make the whole process faster for you. This is a list of the top three steam presses currently on the market.
Singer ESP-2 Steam Press Review – Our Number 1
This steam press is made by Singer who are renowned for their good quality products. It has all the features you would expect from a steam press and also a nice design. Let us look at some of its features (lowest price).
- It has a powerful bust of steam at the times you need it. This is great for getting out those stubborn creases.
- With its sleek design, it can fit in small spaces, ideal if you are pressed for available work area.
- It is fitted with an audio alarm and auto shut-off. This gives you great peace of mind that it is designed with safety features.
- There is a large 63cm x 26cm pressing area. You can easily press whole garments or folded items in one press.
The Singer ESP-2 Steam Press is a great product that is both powerful yet compact. It can cope with any amount of ironing saving you time and effort.
Speedypress Steam Press Review – Number 2
The Speedypress is made by a company that has been making ironing equipment for many years. It has a number of great features that will save you a lot of time with ironing. Let us see some of this product’s other features.
- There is an integrated sleeve arm that pops up. This enables you to iron sleeves easily without fuss.
- It can be used as a conventional steam press, or as a dry press without water. This is great for garments that you don’t want to use steam with.
- It has a quick and easy set up and can be used on any table. This means you won’t have to leave it on a dedicated table.
- The steam press area is 65cm x 24cm which is 10 times the size of a conventional iron. You can iron whole garments in one press.
The speedypress has a lot of useful options that will enable it to iron almost any garment you want. It is also great for ironing curtains and large sheets with little effort.
Fast Press Steam Press Review – Number 3
- It can be placed on any table or work surface for easy use. You can even us it when sitting down for extra comfort.
- Because of its large surface area, you can iron much quicker that with a conventional iron. Saving you time you can spend on more important things.
- It has a powerful burst of steam that can iron out even the most stubborn creases. This is because it can press with more weight than a conventional iron.
- You won’t have to worry about ironing around zippers or shirt buttons because its padding will iron around them for you.
This product from Fast Press is great for anyone that wants to speed up their ironing time. You can even iron multiple items such as sock or napkins.
The top spot on the list goes to the Singer ESP-2 Steam Press. It is a product from a great company that has some nice safety features built-in.
- Hamswan Q5 Wireless Bedside Lamp Review 2017
- Wine Aerator Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Laminator Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Best Mini Fridge – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Gaming Chair Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Best Carpet Cleaners – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Bean To Cup Coffee Machines – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Wireless WiFi Extenders – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Sunrise Alarm Clocks – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich & Panini Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Spiralizer – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Indoor Grills – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Wok – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Smokers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Chair Bed – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Security Lights – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Personal Blenders – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Cooking Pan Sets – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best LED Floodlights – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Kitchen Scissors – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Ironing Boards For Steam Generating Irons – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Halogen Ovens – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Griddle Pans – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Dish Racks & Drainers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Chocolate Fountains – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Popcorn Maker – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Duronic Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Waring Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Cuisinart Soup Maker & Blender Review 2016 – 2017