||Redmond M4502E||5 Litre, Adjustment range 40°C to 160°C, 34 programs, Keep warm & Reheat, 5 Litre bowl, 3D heating||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Tefal Cook4Me||6 Litre, Automatically sets recipe times & cooking temperature, Interactive LCD screen, Keep warm||High-End||Lowest Price Here!|
||Russell Hobbs 21850||5 Litre capacity, Large LED display, 11 programmes, Keep warm||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Best Multi Cooker 2015 – 2016
Introducing a mutli cooker into your kitchen will almost make your in built cookers and stoves redundant as they are so versatile in their cooking abilities. This is a list of the top three multi cookers on the market today.
Redmond M4502E Series Multi-Pro Multi -Cooker Review – Our Number 1
This family sized cooker will revolutionise the way you prepare your meals as can switch between frying chips to steaming dishes too much, much more. Here are some of its other features (lowest price).
- There are 34 programs allowing you to cook a full range of meals at the touch of a button so you can carry on with your day while you food cooks.
- Easily transported and energy efficient so makes a great way to cook home cooked healthy meals while you are in your caravan or motor home.
- The built in micro processor provides a gentle heat treatment which helps retain the vitamin and mineral content of food so giving you healthy meals.
- A handy design feature means food cannot be burned or overflow. It even switches to a warm mode when the cooking program is finished so providing you peace of mind if you are not around when the program finishes.
The Redmond Series Multi Pro Multi Cooker has so many programs and features that has earned it top spot on the list. It can easily give you 3 different healthy meals a day all from one pot.
Tefal Cook4Me Intelligent Multi Cooker Review – Number 2
- No need to be an expert chef to use this, the machine automatically selects the cooking time and temperature for you based on what it tells you to put in.
- It has over 50 recipes to choose from of which over 30 cook in 15 minutes or less so perfect when you’re in a rush or just super hungry.
- You can pre program cooking for up to 15 hours in advance so can be assured to come home to a healthy cooked meal.
- The LED control panel is easy to use allowing you to store favourite recipes, follow a step by step guide or switch it to manual so you have the freedom to cook whatever you choose.
This cooker is like your own personal assistant in the kitchen that you can trust to deliver you a huge variety of delicious food.
Russell Hobbs 21850 Multi Cooker 5L Review – Number 3
- Stainless steel cooking pot which is non-stick and easily cleaned by dunking in a bowl of water.
- A 24 hour pre set timer allows you to plan your meals a day in advance.
- The lid can be opened at any time during cooking without effecting the heat and food inside.
- Perfect size for batch cooking so you can pre plan meals for the week and for the freezer.
Overall, the Russell Hobbs 21850 Multi Cooker is a great way to organise and pre cook family meals to give you more time to pay attention to other things.
The top spot on the list goes to the Redmond Multi-Pro Multi-Cooker as it promotes healthy easy cooking that delivers quick and tasty results.
- Wine Aerator Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Best Mini Fridge – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Carpet Cleaners – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Bean To Cup Coffee Machines – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich & Panini Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Spiralizer – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Indoor Grills – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Wok – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Smokers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Personal Blenders – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Kitchen Scissors – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Halogen Ovens – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Griddle Pans – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Popcorn Maker – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Duronic Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Waring Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Cuisinart Soup Maker & Blender Review 2016 – 2017
- Morphy Richards Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Andrew James Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Soup Maker Reviews – Best Of 2015 – 2016
- Salter Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- VonShef Soup Maker – Blender Review 2016 – 2017
- Electric Can Opener Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Electric Carving Knife – Reviews Of 2016 – 2017 In UK
- Best Mandoline Slicer – Reviews In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Frying Pan – Reviews Of 2016 – 2017 UK
- Electric Food Steamer Reviews – Best In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Electric Multi Cooker Reviews – Best In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Slow Cooker – Reviews In UK 2016 – 2017