||Breville Active-Blend||Great for on-the-move quick smoothies! Blitz fruit, veg & ice.||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
||NutriBullet||Perfect for serious foodies! Blitz fruit, veg nuts, seeds and ice!||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
Comparison Of The Breville Blend-Active & The Nutribullet
As you can see, they are both great blenders in their own right. So which one is truly better? The answer to this question is what are YOUR needs?
The NutriBullet is a well known and a very popular mini blender! Chances are you have seen its infomercials on TV or Youtube. The NutriBullet was one of the first of its kind to keep the idea of a blender compact, yet powerful blending right into the drinking container. It did all this very well and looked very cool! (lowest price)
I burrowed the NutriBullet from my friend, John, for the purposes of writing a fair review on it. John has has the Nutribullet for several months now and swears by it.
He bought it from Amazon on impulse when on a health craze!
Like the Blend-Active, the Nutribullet is also very easy to use you simply fill the container with your food, add in water, press the container down on the base unit to blitz the food and when you are done, you can literally drink right out of the container! Unlike the Blend-Active, the container isn’t as “gym bag” friendly, its a little wider and thicker, designed to be more of a cup
than a bottle.
The NutriBullet is also very easy to clean. You simply remove the blender attachment from the container and put that in the wash. No need to clean the machine itself.
While you can certainly add nuts and seeds to your fruit and veg smoothie; there is an additional blade that comes with the Nutribullet especially for grinding for grains and seeds. You can also use this blade for coffee beans, making breadcrumbs, nuts, ingredients for a soup!
The Nutribullet does have more power at 600 watt compared to the Blend-Active’s 300 watt, which means it blitzes your smoothie or shake in less time and gives you a very fine drink at the end.
Bottom line is the NutriBullet is more than just a smoothie maker. While it is more expensive than the Blend-Active, you do get more for your money. The NutriBullet will become a versatile piece of your kitchen’s appliances, if used to its full potential. Since reviewing the NutriBullet, I have found more and more things I an use it for. Just today I blitzed some tomatoes and vegetables for a tomato soup, with added herbs and spices, then heated it up on the hob and voila! I am actually going to buy one myself, it is that good!
A great kitchen utensil; if you are looking for a blender as well as a smoothie maker. The more you use it, the more you will want to use it!
The Nutribullet is the clear winner here!
See what other people are saying on Amazon here.
For those of you, like me, who are always in a rush – especially in the mornings, the Blend-Active has been a pure and simple blessing in my life. I usually never have time to prepare and eat a decent breakfast before work, if I’m lucky I’ll grab something on the journey, which besides not being the best thing for you, can add up and be quite expensive! With the Blend Active I would throw in some kale, broccoli, apples, strawberries and basically anything else I have in the kitchen, add in some water, or if I have it; yoghurt – blitz and I am done. I would then only need to swap the lids from the blender to the drinking one.
I am literally out of the door within minutes! Since it has blended right into the drinking bottle, the only thing that needs washing is the blender lid. This, i can throw in the dishwasher and I am done.
I have found myself buying more and more greens and fruits with this blender, and I feel better for it. I have lost a lot of weight and, depending on what you blend, can have some amazing health benefits!
For the price that it is, it is a bargain! It truly is, its quick, convenient, powerful enough to blend ice as well as frozen fruits and vegetables. It is very easy to use, and best of all it is a blessing to literally blend right into the bottle and put the blender lid in the wash. I love it so much, I have even started to blend 2 portions of smoothies recently, one for breakfast and one for an afternoon hunger-stopper! I do get hungry around 3-4 pm in the afternoons, so when my colleagues are having their coffee and biscuits, I am enjoying my ice cold smoothie – straight out the fridge! Check out some smoothie recipes here.
I have tried to grind seeds and grains and, well, this machine isn’t meant to be an all rounder! It is ideal for fruit and veg smoothies and does that very well!
If you are looking for something that is quick, easy to use, easy to clean and convenient then The Blend-Active is definitely the best option for you.
Check other reviews on Amazon here!
- Wine Aerator Reviews – Best Of 2017 – 2018
- Best Mini Fridge – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Carpet Cleaners – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Bean To Cup Coffee Machines – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Toastie Sandwich & Panini Makers – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Spiralizer – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Indoor Grills – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Electric Wok – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Electric Smokers – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Toastie Sandwich Makers – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Personal Blenders – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Kitchen Scissors – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Halogen Ovens – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Griddle Pans – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Popcorn Maker – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Duronic Soup Maker Review 2017 – 2018
- Waring Soup Maker Review 2017 – 2018
- Cuisinart Soup Maker & Blender Review 2017 – 2018
- Morphy Richards Soup Maker Review 2017 – 2018
- Andrew James Soup Maker Review 2017 – 2018
- Soup Maker Reviews – Best Of 2017 – 2018
- Salter Soup Maker Review 2017 – 2018
- VonShef Soup Maker – Blender Review 2017 – 2018
- Electric Can Opener Reviews – Best Of 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Electric Carving Knife – Reviews Of 2017 – 2018 In UK
- Best Mandoline Slicer – Reviews In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Frying Pan – Reviews Of 2017 – 2018 UK
- Electric Food Steamer Reviews – Best In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Electric Multi Cooker Reviews – Best In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Slow Cooker – Reviews In UK 2017 – 2018