||Oral-B||Built-in sensor – 600ml water storage – 4 Colour coded tips – Air bursts for gum cleaning||High end||Learn More Here!|
||Uvistar||Pulsating jets – 50-90 Degree water angle – Suitable for dental braces||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
||Lyhee YASI V8||3 operation modes – Two minute timer – Auto shut off – Rechargeable battery||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Top 3 Dental Irrigators On The Market
We all know how important dental and oral hygiene is and over recent years the products available to everyday people has greatly increased. First there was the humble manual toothbrush, then electoral or battery operated one and now there are home water jet flossers as well.
Oral-B Professional Care Waterjet+ Oral Irrigator
Oral-B needs no major introduction as they are famous for their innovative dental and oral hygiene products and even have big stars like Shakira endorsing their products via television ads (learn more here!). Gone are the days of using tape to floss between your teeth you can now use a water jet flosser to really get a deep clean, some of the features of this product include:
- There is a built-in pressure sensor to keep the flow steady.
- Holds 600ml of water or mouthwash if you wanted a deeper clean.
- Gentler on gums than tape or sting which can cause irritation or cuts, especially for people with sensitive teeth and gums.
- Storage space to organise tips.
- 4 Jet tips in different colours so the whole family can use it.
- Shoots out short bursts of air while cleaning to help clean gums and massage the area.
The 1 Oral-B Professional Care Waterjet+ 500 MD16U – oral irrigator is a oral hygiene must have for the whole family and because it is from Oral-B you know it’s a product that can be trusted.
Features – Built-in sensor – 600ml water storage – 4 Colour coded tips – Air bursts for gum cleaning.
Pricing – High End
Uvistar Review – Number 2
- There are pulsating jets of water that are at between 50-90 degree angels to aid deeper cleaning.
- The nozzle rotates 360 degrees to make it easier to direct the flow of water.
- There is a two-minute timer so you know you are flossing for the correct length of time.
- The power and modes are controlled separately.
- Suitable if you wear dental braces.
- Comes with a one year warranty.
The Uvistar professional dental flosser is a great choice as it still has lots of useful features even at a lower price.
Features – Pulsating jets – 50-90Degree water angle – 360 degree rotation of nozzle – Suitable for dental braces – one year warranty included.
Pricing – Affordable
Lyhee YASI V8 Review – Number 3
- Cleans interdental areas and removes leftover food.
- Gentle gum massage to improve dental and oral hygiene.
- Two-minute time and auto shut off function.
- Three operation modes for varying degree of care, normal, soft and pulse.
- Rechargeable battery’s last for approximately two weeks at a time.
The Lyhee YASI V8 Rechargeable Oral Irrigator Gum Dental Water Jet Flosser Teeth Flossing unit is an excellent choice and it comes at an affordable price.
Features – 3 operation modes – Two minute timer – Auto shut off – Rechargeable battery.
Pricing – Affordable
The winner here today is by far the Oral-B, not just because it comes from a well-known and trusted brand but because of its additional tips and bursts of air to clean the gums.