|Breville||Four sandwiches – Hinged lid – Non-stick flat plates – locking mechanism – range of thickness can be toasted.||High-End||Lowest Price Here!|
|Andrew James||26mm deep – non-stick plates – 900W – cool touch handle – 2-year warranty.||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
|VonShef||3 in 1 product – Non-stick interchangeable plates – dishwasher safe – two-year warranty||Low End||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Toastie Sandwich Makers
A toasted sandwich maker needs no introduction, who couldn’t resist the yumminess of a warm sandwich with a wide variety of fillings. Whether you want a freshly toasted ham and tomato sarnie or a indulgent cheese and onion one sandwich makers are a great way to make an alternative to the normal boring sandwich.
Breville VST026 Four Slice Sandwich Press Review – Our Number 1
Breville (lowest price here!) has been a household name since 1932, they hail from Melbourne Australia and were responsible for the original sandwich toaster. Their products are distributed worldwide and include, not only the sandwich toaster but slow cookers, hand blenders steam irons and juicer. So, now let’s take e a look at what features this product has.
* Family sized allowing you to make four sandwiches at a time.
* It has a hinged lid which allows you to toast sandwiches of different thickness.
* Suitable for toasting ciabatta and focaccia bread.
* There is a locking mechanise to make storage simpler.
* Can be used to warm up Naan bread, tortillas, crumpets and toasting tea cakes.
The Breville VST026 Four Slice Sandwich Press Stainless Steel is great if you either have a larger family or a large appetite for toasted goodness. The hinged lid makes it perfect if you like to use a range of breads and the fact that it can be used to warm naan and tortillas is an bonus.
Features – Four sandwiches – Hinged lid – Non-stick flat plates – locking mechanism – range of thickness can be toasted.
Pricing – High End
Andrew James 900W Deep Fill Toastie Review – Number 2
Andrew James is a family run business that was founded in 2005 by cousins Andrew and James, hence the name. They specialise a range of kitchen appliances, homewares, garden and pet items, now let’s see what features this product has:
* 26mm deep non-stick plates.
* Great for sandwiches, omelettes, frittatas and even mini cakes.
* 900W of power allows for quick cooking times even the thickest of sandwiches can be done in just three minutes.
* It has a cool touch handle for safety and can be securely stored upright.
* It comes with a free two-year warranty that doesn’t require any registration.
The Andrew James 90W deep fill toastie maker is great if you want to make double decker sandwiches and the fact that it can do omelettes and frittatas as well makes it a more versatile kitchen appliance.
Features – 26mm deep – non-stick plates – 900W – cool touch handle – 2-year warranty.
Pricing – Mid Range
VonShef 3 in 1 Sandwich/ Panini Review – Number 3
VonShef is a quality maker of cookware’s, bakeware’s, drinks makers and dining and entertainment accessories. All their products have been tested to the highest f standards to ensure that they can keep up with the demands of even the busiest kitchens. With that in mind let’s take a look at the key features of this products.
* This is a 3 in 1 product that can do not only do toasted sandwiches but waffles as well and to top it off it can be used to grill meats and vegetables making this a very versatile appliance to have.
* It has non-stick interchangeable plates for each of its different functions.
* It also comes with a free two-year extended warranty – registration is required for this.
* The plates are dishwasher safe and are easy to change.
The VonShef 3 in 1 Sandwich/ Panini Maker, Waffle Iron & Grill is a wonderful piece of kitchen technology as it does more than one function and that in itself makes this a good choice when you’re looking for something to make toasties.
Features – 3 in 1 product – Non-stick interchangeable plates – dishwasher safe – two-year warranty
Pricing – Low End
As with any comparison or review it is easy to see that each machine has its own qualities but the one that stands out the most is the Breville VST026 Four Slice Sandwich Press Stainless Steel. The reason this one is the best is simply due to its ability to do a wide range of thickness and four sandwiches at a time. There’s no messing around with changing plates and it has a simple yet stylish design which will compliment any kitchen décor.