|Müeller||4 Blades – Adjustable Handle – Collapsible - 1.4kg - 24.1 x 14.5 x 14.5cm||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
|Morphy Richards||2 Blades – 0.5 L Capacity – Detachable Bowl – 1.9kg - 19.3 x 13.5 x 37.5cm||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
|Spiralizer||3 Blades – 1.1kg - 32 x 17 x 24.1cm||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Top 3 Spiralisers
For people who care about their cuisine, as well as getting the most from their healthy fruits and vegetables, a spiraliser. is a must. These devices work a lot like shredders, but spin the vegetables to create long, spiralling strands to provide plenty of tasty nutrition.
Fortunately, the market is ripe with great spiralisers to choose from. The only downside, of course, is that it can become difficult to choose the best option. To help you, we’ve compiled a list of the best 3 options available today.
Müeller Spiral-Pro Professional Review – Our Number 1
The Müller Spiral Pro (learn more here!) is designed to be your only go-to answer for all your vegetable shredding needs. It’s design incorporates a range of diverse and varied features to help achieve this, including:
* This device has 4 interchangeable blades – angle hair, fine shredding, chipping blade and thick cut – to give you 4 different options when it comes to the final thickness of your food.
* Similarly, all of the equipment can be collapsed into itself, saving space. This makes it much easier to put the apparatus away when you’re finished using it.
* At 1.4 kg, this is a very light product, considering the additional blades that it comes with.
* Likewise, with a rough size of 24.1 x 14.5 x 14.5 cm, this device has a reasonable size to it and you won’t struggle to find space on any kitchen counter or worktop.
As you can see, great care has been taken to provide a product that not only works, but also fits into any small or crowded home. It’s these small practical touches that make the Spiral-Pro stand out.
Features: 4 Blades – Adjustable Handle – Collapsible – 1.4kg – 24.1 x 14.5 x 14.5cm
Morphy Richards Spiralizer Review – Number 2
Morphy Richards is a respectable brand when it comes to kitchen products, so it should come as no surprise to learn that their Spiralizer is just as efficient as you would expect. Let’s run through it’s unique properties:
* This device has 2 interchangeable blades, allowing you to choose from spaghetti and ribbon style cuts.
* Overall, this piece of equipment can handle around half a litre at one time, which is great for making big side dishes or salads.
* At 1.9 kg, this is a little heavier, but it’s still easy to pick up and move.
* Finally, with a dimensional frame of 19.3 x 13.5 x 37.5 cm, this product has a very slim profile, which makes it easy to fit on a kitchen counter, or store away when you’re finished.
For the cheap price, this device offers plenty of value, giving you 2 blades, a simple device and a few practical touches – such as a matching bowl – that other products often fail to even consider.
Features: 2 Blades – 0.5 L Capacity – Detachable Bowl – 1.9kg – 19.3 x 13.5 x 37.5cm
Spiralizer Tri-Blade Vegetable Slicer Review – Number 3
The Tri-Blade Vegetable Slicer, as its name suggests, is designed to help cut and slice vegetables just how you want this. While it’s design is very simple, it’s features ensure it’s robust and up to the challenge.
* This device comes with 3 different blade options, giving you plenty of control over your choice of cuts.
* Similarly, the device has a simple design and fits flat on any surface, with an ergonomic handle that works for both left and right handed people.
* At 1.1 kg, this is also one of the lightest options available, thanks to its slim, streamlined design.
* This is also reflected in the final size of the product as, at 19.3 x 13.5 x 37.5 cm, neither storage nor placement will prove a problem.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy solution, the Tri-Blade does exactly what you need it to. Its minimalist design also keeps it light, cheap and easy to use. What more could you need?
Features: 3 Blades – 1.1kg – 32 x 17 x 24.1cm
As you can see, there are some great products available right now, all of which can handle your spiralizer needs. However, even among the very best, some products stand out from the others. Here, it’s clear that the Müller Spiral Pro offers the best value, thanks to its practical touches, range of blades and affordable cost. In short, it’s perfect for any kitchen.