||Cole & Mason||Dark stained beech wood, Premium build, Spring- loaded ceramic mechanism, Llifetime guarantee||High-End||Learn More Here!|
||Bodum||Ceramic Grind, Easily refillable, Non slip finish||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
||VonShef||Lightweight Stainless Steel, Easy to use, Built In Light, 2 Year Warranty,||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Salt & Pepper Grinders – Top 3 In 2015 – 2016
- 1 Salt & Pepper Grinders – Top 3 In 2015 – 2016
When you are having a dinner party, or just having some friends over for dinner, you want everything to look the best. You want the dinner service to be nice and all the accessories to fit in as well. Part of this look is a nice, practical salt and pepper grinding set. It really makes a difference if you use freshly ground salt and pepper. This list has the top three salt and pepper grinders on the market today.
Cole & Mason Precision Cheltenham Electronic Salt & Pepper Mill Review – Our Number 1
This set of salt and pepper mills are a really stylish example. They have a lovely wood finish that lets them fit in with any dinner service. Let us take a look at some of their other features (lowest price).
- The great design features a beech wood and stainless steel design. This not only looks great, but is also easy to keep clean.
- The spring loaded ceramic mechanism for the salt mill is engineered for durability. The pepper mill uses a hardened carbon steel grinder.
- Because it is electronic, you can easily use it if you have problems with your hands. Ideal for anyone to use with no effort.
- The product is engineered to such a high standard, that it has a lifetime guarantee. This means you know you are getting a quality product.
This salt and pepper set from Cole & Mason has style and quality throughout its design. It will make a great centrepiece to any table.
Bodum Twin Manual Salt & Pepper Grinder Review – Number 2
Bodum is renowned for creating quality kitchen and utensil products. This twin salt and pepper grinder continues that tradition. It is durable and tough but also very stylish and practical. Here are some of its other features.
- The ceramic grinding mechanism is designed to give you a precise result that is durable enough to last a long time.
- It is easy to refill so you can quickly and easily replenish both sides. This is great if you need it in a hurry.
- The design is plastic sprayed with a rubber finish to give you a nice non-slip feel. This makes it nice to use even with wet hands.
- The twin feature is a nice touch. It means that you always have both salt and pepper to hand if you need it.
This product from Bodum is nicely made and has a quality finish. It also has the nice feature of the dual compartment.
VonShef Electric Illuminating Salt & Pepper Mill Review – Number 3
This striking salt and pepper mill set from VonShef is just the kind of thing that will make your dinner table look great. It has a tall slim look that will fit in with most dining tables. Let us have a look at the other features.
- The stainless steel design is lightweight and easy to keep clean. There is no problem with rust or tarnish.
- It has a tough mechanism that is strong enough to cope with pepper corns, rock salt, herbs and course sugar.
- It is very easy to use with a one button operation. Ideal for people with arthritis in their hands.
- Both mills feature a built in light that will illuminate the area for you. A nice feature for candlelit meals.
This pair of mills are well built and offer great value. They are going to make a strong presence at any table.
The top spot goes to the Cole & Mason Precision Mill Set. It has a nice combination of materials and a strong build quality. An elegant set of salt and pepper mill grinders.
- Wine Aerator Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Best Mini Fridge – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Carpet Cleaners – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Bean To Cup Coffee Machines – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich & Panini Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Spiralizer – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Indoor Grills – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Wok – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Smokers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Personal Blenders – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Kitchen Scissors – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Halogen Ovens – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Griddle Pans – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Popcorn Maker – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Duronic Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Waring Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Cuisinart Soup Maker & Blender Review 2016 – 2017
- Morphy Richards Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Andrew James Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Soup Maker Reviews – Best Of 2015 – 2016
- Salter Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- VonShef Soup Maker – Blender Review 2016 – 2017
- Electric Can Opener Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Electric Carving Knife – Reviews Of 2016 – 2017 In UK
- Best Mandoline Slicer – Reviews In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Frying Pan – Reviews Of 2016 – 2017 UK
- Electric Food Steamer Reviews – Best In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Electric Multi Cooker Reviews – Best In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Slow Cooker – Reviews In UK 2016 – 2017