||OXO Good Grips Salad Spinner||Patented pump mechanism, Brake redesigned, Sleek bowl design, Flat lid||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
||Kuuk Salad Spinner||Easy-to- use design, Non-skid base, Clear base doubles as serving bowl or storage container||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
||Culina Compact Salad Spinner||3 Litre capacity, High quality, Compact, Clear outer bowl||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Salad Spinner Reviews – Top 3 In 2015 – 2016
Everyone enjoys a nice crispy salad with their dinner or lunch sometimes, but what you don’t want is for the salad to be wet and soggy. One of the best ways to get rid of all that water is to get a salad spinner. They are great at spinning out all the access water and making it lovely and crisp. Here is a list of the top three salad spinners on the market today.
OXO Good Grips Salad Spinner Review – Our Number 1
This salad spinner from OXO is part of their impressive Good Grips range. It has a beautiful design that is both sleek and functional. Let us see what other features this product has (lowest price).
- The spinner has a patented pump mechanism that pumps out all the water so you can easily drain it out.
- There is a redesigned brake system to stop the spinner when you have finished. It makes it more efficient and easier to use.
- The bowl has a sleek design that is clear plastic. This means you can serve the salad straight from the spinner.
- The design is compact so you can store it away without any trouble. Perfect for those with limited space.
The salad spinner from OXO is great for those who entertain a lot of guests and want something they can transfer straight from the kitchen.
Kuuk Salad Spinner Review – Number 2
The Kuuk Salad Spinner looks great and has a real summer feel to it with bright colours. The design is such that it is easy to use and even better at giving you dry salad. Here are some of its other features.
- It can easily spin any salad greens, vegetables and even fruit. This means you can make any type of salad quickly and easily.
- You can not only spin water out, but you can also add water to wash the salad. This is better than trying to wash under the tap.
- The non-skid base means the bowl will stay firmly on the counter while you spin. No more chasing the spinner across the kitchen.
- The base also doubles as the serving bowl so you can serve the salad straight away. Less fuss and less washing up.
This salad spinner from Kuuk has a great design and is very effective at spinning water in or out of your salad and fruit. It is well deserving of its second spot on the list.
Culina Compact Salad Spinner Review – Number 3
Another great design of salad spinner, the Culina Compact has a smooth shape and contrasting white and green colours. It also has a large capacity that will help with the large families or dinner parties. Let us see what other features it has.
- The side spinning handle is easier to use than some of the other top handle spinners. This makes it feel more intuitive.
- The high quality materials used means it can be used many times without wear and tear. Ideal if you make a lot of salad.
- It can be used to dry out the salad as well as washing the salad in water before spinning dry. This saves hassle and is effective at cleaning off germs.
- The large 3 litre bowl is great for the larger families and big events that need a lot of salad preparing at one time.
This striking salad spinner from Culina benefits from a nice design as well as a good size. With its side handle, it may be good for those with limited mobility in their hands.
The top spot goes to the OXO Good Grips Salad Spinner. It is a great looking product that is also very practical and is elegant enough to be used as a serving dish as well.
- Wine Aerator Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Best Mini Fridge – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Carpet Cleaners – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Bean To Cup Coffee Machines – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich & Panini Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Spiralizer – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Indoor Grills – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Wok – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Smokers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Personal Blenders – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Kitchen Scissors – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Halogen Ovens – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Griddle Pans – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Popcorn Maker – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Duronic Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Waring Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Cuisinart Soup Maker & Blender Review 2016 – 2017
- Morphy Richards Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Andrew James Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Soup Maker Reviews – Best Of 2015 – 2016
- Salter Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- VonShef Soup Maker – Blender Review 2016 – 2017
- Electric Can Opener Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Electric Carving Knife – Reviews Of 2016 – 2017 In UK
- Best Mandoline Slicer – Reviews In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Frying Pan – Reviews Of 2016 – 2017 UK
- Electric Food Steamer Reviews – Best In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Electric Multi Cooker Reviews – Best In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Slow Cooker – Reviews In UK 2016 – 2017