|Marcy||Allows For Many Different Exercises – Can Hold Up-To 270 KG Weights – Weight Post And Weight Holders – Smooth Motions – Adjustable Bench – Durable Frame – 3 Year Parts||High-End||Lowest Price Here!|
|Weider||Allows For A Variety Of Exercises – 57KG Weigh Stack – Adjustable Padded Seat – Two Year Parts Warranty – Includes Exercise||Reasonable Price||Lowest Price Here!|
|JTX||Fully Body Workout – 69 KG Weight Stack – Compact Design – Strong Frame – 2 Year Warranty.||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Multi Gyms
If you are interested in weight training but you don’t have the time or patience to join a gym than buying a multi gym for home use is a good alternative. Weight training not only makes you stronger, fitter and healthier but it also raises your metabolic rate so you end up burning more fat even when you’re not training. Some people swear by the gym and manage to go there several times a week, but a lot of people find them uncomfortable, inconvenient and a waste of money because it can be really hard to find the time and motivation to actually go. Using gym equipment at home allows you to go at your own pace, spend as much or as little time as you want on various exercises and try new things without worrying about any burly gym bunnies judging you. Multi gym’s which are designed for home use can actually be quite compact so you don’t need to worry about not having a huge about of space, and multi-gyms are designed to be very safe so as long as you follow the exercises correctly the risk of injury is pretty unlikely.
If you are new to weight lifting you may be a little unsure of what your multi gym should contain. There are many different types of multi gyms which offer various options and types of equipment, so before you buy you’ll need to think about what your goals are, which exercises are most important for achieving those goals, and which equipment you can and can’t live without. If you would like to gain a better insight into what is available, or if you want to make a purchase right now, read on for our review of the three best home multi gyms!
Marcy MD-9010G Review – Our Number 1
* The Marcy Home Gym (lowest price here!) has many different features which you can use for compound and isolated strength training. It includes an arm curl pad, an Olympic barbell holder, attachments including a variety bars and ankle straps, leg developer, weight post and a heavy duty frame which can be used to hold up to 270kg weights.
* This multi gym also comes with storage holders for your weights, a commercial grade ball bearings system, a weight post and weight plate posts.
* You can use the Marcy Home Gym for a variety of exercises including the bench press, triceps extension, seated row and leg curl. This home gym can also be used for compound exercises including squats and the military press.
* This home gym includes sealed linear ball bearings for ultra smooth movements. This gym does not include the optional weights.
* The Marcy Home Gym comes with an adjustable bench which can be used on an include, flat and straight angles depending on the exercise.
* This Marcy Home Gym includes a strong steel frame which is solid, steady and durable.
* The maximum user weight for this multi gym is 21 stone.
* This multi gym comes with a lifetime frame warranty, 3 year parts warranty and a 1 year upholstery warranty.
Features: Allows For Many Different Exercises – Can Hold Up-To 270 KG Weights – Weight Post And Weight Holders – Smooth Motions – Adjustable Bench – Durable Frame – 3 Year Parts Warranty. Pricing: High-End.
Weider 8700 Review – Number 2
* The Weider 8700 home gym lets you do a variety of strength training exercising including chest presses, biceps curls, leg extensions, crunches and more.
* This home gym is a good choice if you are on a budget, you are new to fitness and/or you are mostly interested in the exercises listed above.
* This multi gym has a 57kg weight stack and offers a maximum resistance of 150kg.
* The Weider Multi Gym comes with an adjustable, deep padded seat as well as precision pulleys.* This home gym with a 1 year parts warranty which can be extended to two years if you register within 28 days.
* The Weider home gym is sold with an exercise chart to help get you started.
Features: Allows For A Variety Of Exercises – 57KG Weigh Stack – Adjustable Padded Seat – Two Year Parts Warranty – Includes Exercise Chart – Reasonable Price.
JTX Compact Review – Number 3
* The JTX Multi Gym offers a full body work out and includes a chest press function, adjustable arm curlers, short and long bars and more.
* This multi gym includes a 68 kg weight stack with adjustable 4.5kg steps.
* The JTX Multi Gym comes with high and low pulley systems so you have more choice over the workout. It also comes with clip on chains which allow you to adjust the length, strong cables for longevity and an exercise chart to help you get started.
* This multi gym offers a full body strength workout but it comes in a compact design which is suitable for smaller homes. The JTX Multi Gym also has a strong steel frame which has built to last.
* The JTX Mult Gym includes a 2 year warranty which covers in home repairs. It also includes a 28 day money back guarantee so if you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it for a full refund.
Features: Fully Body Workout – 69 KG Weight Stack – Compact Design – Strong Frame – 2 Year Warranty.
All of these multi gyms can give you an excellent workout from the comfort of your own home, but one does stand out from the rest. We are awarding top prize to the Marcy MD-9010G Home Gym Smith Machine because it can be used for tons of different exercises including isolating and compound exercises, it offers a true full-body workout, it has an adjustable bench, it guarantees smooth and even movements, it is extra strong and durable and it has a 3 year warranty on all parts and a 1 year warranty for upholstery.