||Morphy Richards 108103||Premium kettle, 1.5L Capacity, 3kW Element, Limescale filter, Cord storage||High-End||Learn More Here!|
||ViVo© Pure Glass||1.7L Capacity, 100% Glass = chemical free, Temperature control using The Strix Digital control panel, Removable filter nozzle, Visually pleasing||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
||Russell Hobbs 20460||1.7L Capacity, Brushed stainless steel, Quiet boil technology, Rapid boil zone||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Electric Kettle Reviews
Having a nice hot drink when you have been out in the cold all day is lovely. Although there are many machines around now that make hot drinks, the humble kettle is still the main way most people boil water. This list contains the top three kettles on the market today. All of them are stylish and functional.
Morphy Richards 108103 Prism Kettle Review – Our Number 1
The Prism kettle from Morphy Richards looks stunning. It has a stylish shape and prism design that gives it a modern and up-to-date look. Let us see some of its other features (lowest price).
- The large 1.5 litre capacity is enough to boil water for 6 drinks. This is more than enough for most households.
- It has a powerful 3kW element so it can heat the water rapidly. No long waits for the kettle to boil anymore.
- The integrated lime scale filter is designed to remove the lime scale that may built up in the kettle. Giving you nice clear drinks.
- The kettle sits on a 360 degree, cordless base so you can pick it up whichever hand you want. And it won’t be restricted by wires.
This kettle is a great product, it has a lovely design and a high power element so it can boil water fast and look good doing it.
ViVo Pure Glass Cordless Temperature Controlled Kettle Review – Number 2
This kettle has a lot of features that will impress many people. It certainly isn’t like the kettles of years ago. It also has a nice glass design that will fit in with any kitchen. Here are some of its features.
- The 100% glass kettle is chemical free so you can be sure that no unwanted chemicals will get into your water.
- It has a large 1.7 litre capacity which is enough to make many drinks at one time. Or to boil a large amount for cooking etc.
- There is a SS202 heating plate fitted which rapidly boils the water. This is great for those in a hurry.
- You can set the kettle to shut off at the temperature you want using the built in display panel. Excellent if you don’t want boiled water.
This product has all the things a modern household would need. It has a large capacity and lots of nice features. You will be pleased that you bought this product.
Russell Hobbs 20460 Buckingham Quiet Boil Kettle Review – Number 3
This impressive kettle is made from the finest stainless steel which makes it look amazing. It also has some nice technology built-in to give you a nice experience. Here are some of its other features.
- The brushed stainless steel design in embossed with the Russell Hobbs logo. It will look great in any kitchen.
- It features a great feature called quiet boil. This means that the kettle will make almost no noise when it is heating up.
- This kettle also has a rapid boil element that can quickly heat up hot water ready for drinks. It can boil a single cup of water in just 45 seconds.
- The kettle is marked with one, two and three cup levels so you won’t waste any energy or water.
This fully featured kettle is just what you need for any busy family. It has a big capacity and can heat water very fast. Overall, a very nice product that is strong and well-made.
The top spot on the list goes to the Morphy Richards 108103 Prism Kettle. It has a fast boil and a large capacity. But its most striking feature is the great prism design. Definitely a worthy winner of the number one spot.
- Wine Aerator Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Best Mini Fridge – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Carpet Cleaners – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Bean To Cup Coffee Machines – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich & Panini Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Spiralizer – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Indoor Grills – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Wok – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Smokers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Personal Blenders – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Kitchen Scissors – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Halogen Ovens – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Griddle Pans – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Popcorn Maker – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Duronic Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Waring Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Cuisinart Soup Maker & Blender Review 2016 – 2017
- Morphy Richards Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Andrew James Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Soup Maker Reviews – Best Of 2015 – 2016
- Salter Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- VonShef Soup Maker – Blender Review 2016 – 2017
- Electric Can Opener Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Electric Carving Knife – Reviews Of 2016 – 2017 In UK
- Best Mandoline Slicer – Reviews In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Frying Pan – Reviews Of 2016 – 2017 UK
- Electric Food Steamer Reviews – Best In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Electric Multi Cooker Reviews – Best In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Slow Cooker – Reviews In UK 2016 – 2017