|Prestige||PFOA Free – Non-stick – Heats up quickly – Can be used in the cooker – Twin pouring lips – Lifetime Guarantee.||High-End||Lowest Price Here!|
|Jamie Oliver||Cast Iron construction – Natural Non-stick surface – Can be used on BBQ or hot coals – compact size.||High-End||Lowest Price Here!|
|VonShef||Black Cast Aluminium – Easy to clean – Non-stick – twin draining lips – Bakelite handle – Induction base.||Low End||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Griddle Pans
If you love the look of outdoor BBQ cooked food but it’s the middle of winter what can you do? Simple, get yourself a good gridle pan so you can have the outdoor feel indoors. Just to be clear there are two main types of gridle pan, the ones with raised ridges which give the outdoor BBQ seared look and smooth surfaced ones which are great for cooking things such as French toast and pancakes. So if you’re in the market for a new girdle pan look no further as we cover the top three for you.
Prestige Stone Quartz 28 cm Square Review – Our Number 1
Prestige is a quality brand name when it comes to cookware and kitchen accessories, they make everything from basic cookware such as pots, pans and steamers to coffee machine, pressure cookers and cake tins. Prestige (Lowest price here!) is a well-known worldwide brand of housewares and has been trading for over 50 years, which means they not only know what they are doing but they have had time to refine and improve their products to ensure the best possible quality. Today however we are focusing on the above mentioned gridle pan so here are some of its key features for you to mull over.
- This pan is ultra-durable with a cream speckled black non-stick finish.
- Cast Aluminium, PFOA free stone quartz non-stick interior surface.
- Prestige Stone Quartz cookware is for the health-conscious cook.
- The base is induction suitable stainless steel construction
- Heats up quickly to allow you to get cooking faster.
- There are twin pouring lips to allow for the easily removal of excesses fat.
- This pan can also be used in the over and is safe up to 180 C or 350 F.
- Lifetime Guarantee
As you can see the Prestige Stone Quartz 28 cm Square Grill Pan is packed full of fabulous features that make it an obvious choice if you want quality, durability and a pan that is free of excesses chemicals such as PFOA.
Features – PFOA Free – Non-stick – Heats up quickly – Can be used in the cooker – Twin pouring lips – Lifetime Guarantee.
Pricing – High End
Jamie Oliver JME Cast Iron Review – Number 2
Who doesn’t know Jamie Oliver? Even if you’re not a mega foodie who digest’s every known food based show in quick succession you’ll most likely know the name. He is a celebrity chef known for his typically English cuisine and his passion for not only food but ensuring that people know how to make great tasting healthy foods instead of relying on take-a-aways and fast food. So it’s no surprise that he has his own range of products and that you can even host your own Jamie Oliver party and earn money selling his products and recipe books. So without further introduction here are some of the features of this particular griddle pan.
- Manufactured from cast iron which gives the pan a good weighty feel and non-stick surface without additional chemicals.
- It can withstand high temperatures and so can be used not only on the hob but also a BBQ or directly on hot coals.
- Excellent for steaks, chicken and vegetables and adds wonderfully degree of browning or sautéing.
- 1 inch deep and 27 cm in diameter which makes it easily portable for day trip picnic BBQ’s.
Even though the Jamie Oliver JME cast iron griddle pan is on the small side it does mean it’s easy to take on days out or when camping. After reading only a few reviews that customers have given this pan its clear to see that is has been well received and loved buy those that buy it.
Features – Cast Iron construction – Natural Non-stick surface – Can be used on BBQ or hot coals – compact size.
Pricing – High End (Due to the celebrity chef status attached to it)
VonShef Premium 28cm Cast Aluminium Review – Number 3
VonShef produce a wide range of cookware, bakeware, drinks makers and dining and entertainment goods. Their products can be used by the budding home chef right through to the season chef. So, let’s have a look at what this product has to offer.
- Made from durable black cast aluminium which makes it not only easy to clean but gives it a non-stick surface.
- Twin draining lips to allow for the removal of fat and a Bakelite handle.
- Features an induction base which can be used on all types of hobs.
- It is 4.5 cm deep and 28cm in diameter which gives you a large enough surface to cook for the whole family.
- Free 2-year extended warranty – registration is required.
The 3 VonShef Premium 28cm Cast Aluminium Non-Stick Griddle Pan – Suitable for All Hobs including Induction is a great family choice, it offers everything you need from a griddle pan at a price that every household can afford and is so much healthier than frying or barbequing.
Features – Black Cast Aluminium – Easy to clean – Non-stick – twin draining lips – Bakelite handle – Induction base.
Pricing – Low End
These pans each have their own strengths and qualities which makes them a welcome addition to your cookware collection however the best of the best has to go to the Prestige Stone Quartz 28cm square Grill pan. The overall quality of this one stands out from the others not just in the design and look but in the fact that it is chemical free but also comes with a lifetime guarantee.