||Tefal Intensium||Intensium coating, Thermospot technology, Dishwasher safe, Oven safe handle||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
||Jamie Oliver by Tefal||Thermo- spot, Prometal Pro non-stick coating, Riveted stainless steel handles, Hard Enamel exterior||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
||Lodge||Assist handle, Two subtle side lips, Unparalleled distribution and retention of heat, Extremely versatile||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
Top 3 Frying Pans Of 2015 – 2016
You may not always give them a second thought, but they are always there to help you cook the dinner. The frying pan is used now for a lot more than just frying. It can help you to make a variety of dishes very quickly. The design has evolved over the years and now features some great ideas. This list has the top three frying pans on the market today.
Tefal Intensium 32 cm Frypan Review – Our Number 1
Tefal are one of those companies that has always demanded great respect. It is easy to see why they have been so successful. Here are some of the features of this product (lowest price).
- The famous Tefal intensium coating is designed to make the frying pan scratch resistant. It works very well and last for years.
- It can be used on any heat source except induction. This means you can use it anywhere with no problems.
- The Thermospot technology that id built-in to the base means that the heat is evenly distributed over the base of the frying pan. You know from the colour of the spot, when the best temperature is reached.
- It has an oven safe handle that can withstand up to 180 degrees Celsius for 1 hour. This means you can transfer it to the oven if needed.
This frying pan from Tefal is a great product that can help you to get the best results possible. It is also totally dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Jamie Oliver by Tefal – Hard Enamel 28cm Frying Pan Review – Number 2
- The frying pan has Tefals unique Thermospot technology which shows you when it is the right temperature.
- It has a prometal pro non-stick coating which is reinforced with minerals to make it tough enough to use with metal utensils.
- The riveted handle with silicon insert means that it is durable and strong, but also comfortable to hold.
- The hard enamel outside coating helps to keep the frying pan resistant to heat and fat. It also makes it easy to clean.
The Jamie Oliver by Tefal Frying Pan is a lovely product that is designed to be hard wearing and tough.
Lodge 26.04 cm / 10.25 inch Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Frying Pan Review – Number 3
This frying pan is made in the traditional way, using a cast iron design. It is very strong and heavy, but also perfect for cooking at high temperatures and transferring to the oven. Here are some of its features.
- The frying pan features an assist handle so that you can move the pan around easily. This is especially important when it’s hot.
- It has a simple lip on each side of the frying pan to help with pouring. This means you can accurately judge where the liquid goes.
- The design means that it quickly heats up and retains that heat effectively. It means you can cook quicker and longer.
- It can be used on any heat source including induction and even on a barbeque. This makes it incredibly versatile.
The Lodge Cast Iron frying pan is beautifully designed and made to improve with age. You won’t need to worry about how you treat it. This product is designed to last a lifetime.
The top spot on the list goes to the Tefal Intensium Frying Pan. It has all of Tefal’s great design features and can even be used in the oven. With that and the non-stick coating, you have a winning combination.
- Wine Aerator Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Best Mini Fridge – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Carpet Cleaners – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Bean To Cup Coffee Machines – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich & Panini Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Spiralizer – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Indoor Grills – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Wok – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Smokers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Personal Blenders – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Kitchen Scissors – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Halogen Ovens – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Griddle Pans – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Popcorn Maker – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Duronic Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Waring Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Cuisinart Soup Maker & Blender Review 2016 – 2017
- Morphy Richards Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Andrew James Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Soup Maker Reviews – Best Of 2015 – 2016
- Salter Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- VonShef Soup Maker – Blender Review 2016 – 2017
- Electric Can Opener Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Electric Carving Knife – Reviews Of 2016 – 2017 In UK
- Best Mandoline Slicer – Reviews In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Frying Pan – Reviews Of 2016 – 2017 UK
- Electric Food Steamer Reviews – Best In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Electric Multi Cooker Reviews – Best In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Slow Cooker – Reviews In UK 2016 – 2017