||Kenwood FPM900||1300W motor, Variable speed &pulse, 4l &1.6l bowls, Extra wide feed tube||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
||Magimix 3200XL||Quiet 650W motor, Variable speed &pulse, 2.2l &1.2l bowls, Touch operation||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
||Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Food Processor Attachment||Turns a stand mixer into a food processor, Dicing kit,||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Top UK Mini Food Processor Review In 2015 – 2016
There is no need worry about chopping or slicing when you can have a food processor to do it for you. They come with many attachments and blades to help you prepare various foods. There are many on the market, but these are the top three examples around at the moment.
Kenwood FPM900 Multi-Pro – Our Number 1
This powerful food processor from Kenwood comes with many extras and cool features that are the hallmark of the brand. It can make light work of many foods and will save time and energy. Here are some of the other features (lowest price).
- A high power 1300 watt motor that can chop through the hardest of vegetables or the thickest of mixtures.
- A variable speed control with pulse feature gives you precise control over your machine. Ideal when chopping or mixing in ingredients.
- There is a 4 litre and a 1.6 litre Tritan bowl that are tough and easy to clean. They can withstand many years wear and tear.
- The 1.6 litre Thermo glass blender is ideal for soups and shakes.
With these impressive features and an extra wide feed tube, the Kenwood is a great food processor. This along with the durability of the Kenwood brand makes this food processor worthy of top spot.
Magimix 3200XL Review – Number 2
This elegant and stylish food processor comes from another big brand in the kitchen market. It has some great ideas that will make life a little easier for its user. Here are some of these ideas in more detail.
- This product is three food processors in one unit, it uses different size bowls to achieve different results.
- It comes with 1.2, 2.2 and 2.6 litre Tritan bowls that can help if perform a variety of tasks. It also makes life easier only having to clean up a smaller bowl.
- The Magimix is fitted with an ultra-quiet 650 watt motor that is both efficient and durable.
- It has multiple blades so it can tackle many jobs including slicing, grating and chopping.
The Magimix 3200XL Food Processor is a great product for those who require a versatile machine that can cope with variable quantities. This is why it has made its wat to number two.
Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Food Processor Review – Number 3
This unique little unit is an attachment as opposed to a stand alone food processor, and is designed to fit on the Kitchenaid Stand Mixer. I wanted to feature it here because it does have some great features. It gives the mixer added functionality as well as cuts down on the number of appliances in the kitchen. Let us look at its functions.
- With its simple attachment, you won’t need to spend a lot of time of effort getting ready. It will also save you a lot of space in the long term.
- It has an adjustable slicing blade so you can have any thickness you need. Ideal for salads and sandwiches.
- There is a reversible shredding and julienne disc that saves space on the unit and time trying to find additional blades.
- All the parts of the attachment are dishwasher safe to ease cleaning and safer than washing blades by hand.
Overall, the Kitchenaid food Processor Attachment is a great addition to what is already a very good mixer. It gives the product greater functionality and provides a viable alternative to conventional food processors.
The top spot on the list goes to the Kenwood FPM900 Multi-Pro Food Processor. It has a number of great features that will enable it to grace any kitchen regardless of the level of work you need it for. With its large bowl and well-made design, it can cope with any size recipe you have and it will do it all very quickly.
- Wine Aerator Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Best Mini Fridge – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Carpet Cleaners – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Bean To Cup Coffee Machines – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich & Panini Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Spiralizer – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Indoor Grills – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Wok – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Smokers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Personal Blenders – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Kitchen Scissors – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Halogen Ovens – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Griddle Pans – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Popcorn Maker – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Duronic Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Waring Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Cuisinart Soup Maker & Blender Review 2016 – 2017
- Morphy Richards Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Andrew James Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Soup Maker Reviews – Best Of 2015 – 2016
- Salter Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- VonShef Soup Maker – Blender Review 2016 – 2017
- Electric Can Opener Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Electric Carving Knife – Reviews Of 2016 – 2017 In UK
- Best Mandoline Slicer – Reviews In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Frying Pan – Reviews Of 2016 – 2017 UK
- Electric Food Steamer Reviews – Best In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Electric Multi Cooker Reviews – Best In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Slow Cooker – Reviews In UK 2016 – 2017