||OxyLED||Cree LED, 50,000 hours lifespan, 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, 3 Brightness levels, IPX-6 wate resistant, Zoomable function||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Cvlife||Aluminium Alloy, Adjustable Beam Focus, 5 Modes||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Helikon||3 output modes, LED CREE Q3. 6061, Compact size||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Flash Lights 2015 – 2016
As the evenings grow darker, it is more important to stay safe at night. You need to make sure that you are able to see where you are going and that you are seen by others including motorists. This list features three of the top flash lights on the market at the moment. Let us take a look at them in more detail here.
OxyLED Bright LED Flashlight Torch MD50 Review – Our Number 1
This torch has a lot of features that make it stronger than others of this type. It also has a few safety features to help you if you need help. Let us see some of its other features (lowest price).
- The torch uses Cree LED which has a lifespan of over 50000 hours. This mean you can use it many times before the LED fails.
- It uses one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or 3 AAA batteries to power the product. This gives you the choice depending on your circumstances.
- The product has three brightness levels plus a strobe feature. It also has an SOS setting so that you can get help in an emergency.
- It has a water resistant rating of IPX-6 which is more than enough to keep the torch safe in the water.
The OxyLED Bright LED is a very nicely designed torch that is strong and water resistant. It has some good safety features to help in hazardous situations and has a very bright LED.
Cvlife 1000 Lumens CREE XM-L T6 LED Review – Number 2
- The Aluminium Alloy design is tough and durable. This means that you can take it into harsh conditions with no problems.
- The Super Bright 1000 Lumens is more than bright enough to illuminate your way and any areas you need to see. It is a very bright light for such a small torch.
- It has five torch modes including High, Middle, Low, Strobe and SOS. This is a useful feature for those who go hiking or rambling.
- The focus of the beam can be adjusted by turning the head of the torch. This means that you can concentrate the light on a small area if needed.
This torch is going to be a great product for anyone that does a lot of outdoor activities. It can act as a distress light and is water resistant and strong.
Helikon Defender LED CREE Q3 Flashlight Review – Number 3
- The torch has a light power of 125 lumens. This is powerful enough to light your way easily but is also very efficient.
- There are three light modes, High, Medium and Strobe. This is ideal for any type of situation regardless of how much light there is.
- The aluminium construction makes this torch strong but very light. You can easily put it in your pocket or backpack and it won’t take up much space.
- The high intensity of the beam is ideal for self-defence situations as it can temporarily blind an attacker.
The Helikon Defender is definitely the type of torch you need if you are keen on outdoor pursuits. It is also a good tool for self-defence.
The top spot on the list goes to the OxyLED Bright LED Flashlight. It has a lot of features that will give you confidence when you are out in the dark. It is also strong and bright, a really handy product.
- Best Portable PA System – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Rechargeable Torch – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Monocular Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Best Portable Generators – Reviews – 2016 – 2017
- Best Camping Electric Generator – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- 2 Way Radios Reviews – Best In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Cycle Computer – Reviews In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Thermos Flask – Reviews In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Trail Camera Reviews – Best In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Weather Station Reviews – Best In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Car Vacuum – Reviews In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Hip Flask – Reviews In UK 2016 – 2017
- Best Flash Light – Reviews In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Breathalyzers – Reviews Of 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Hiking Backpack Reviews UK 2016 – 2017