||Garmin Edge 520 GPS||Lightweight & high- sensitivity, Track speed, distance, position, altitude, climb / descent & heart rate, Training feature||High-End||Lowest Price Here!|
||Garmin Edge 200 GPS||Lightweight & high- sensitivity, Track speed, distance, location, Training feature||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Wahoo Fitness RFLKT||Works with your smart phone, Customisable screen, Smartphone powered, ride focused, Paid with popular cycling apps||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Wireless Cycle Computer Reviews 2015 – 2016
A bike ride is no longer a slow peddle round the park, today cyclists train hard and like to see the results of what they have done. The explosion of bike computers has led to a wealth of new technology and designs to help you monitor your rides. This is a list of the top three bike computers on the market today.
Garmin Edge 500 GPS Review – Our Number 1
This lightweight cycling computer is simple enough for beginners to use but powerful enough for the pros to push it to its limits. Here are some of its other features (lowest price).
- The computer is small enough not to distract the cyclist and easy to attach to the mount with a quick turn making it a simple device to pop on and off when you need it.
- An additional heart monitor can be attached so you can record how much you are pushing your body.
- Information can be easily uploaded to Garmin Connect so you can really analyse your results and share them with other cyclists.
- The 50mb memory tracks your distance, speed, location, calories and elevation so plenty of space for even the most performance driven cyclist to use.
The Garmin Edge 500 is loaded with data and features that has earned it top spot on the list. The long battery life and extensive storage allows you to track your progress through a wealth of rides.
Garmin Edge 200 GPS Review – Number 2
- The Garmin comes with 2 mounts which is perfect if you are sharing the computer between bikes as is easily transferable.
- The computer can be used for running as well as cycling and the online track allows you to add if you have swum so perfect for triathlon training.
- An automatic pause feature stops the timer when you are not moving and restarts when your rolling again so no fiddling about with buttons to stop recording.
- You can set alerts for distances, time or calories so you can keep tabs on your progress and challenge yourself more..
The Garmin Edge 200 is a simple and effective computer that will encourage you to go that bit much further on your bike and join on online community of like-minded cyclists.
Wahoo Fitness RFLKT Review – Number 3
The Wahoo Fitness RFLKT allows you to turn your mobile phone into a powerful bike computer. The easy to read screen fixes to your bike allowing you to keep your phone safely in your pocket. Aside from this it has some great additional features.
- It easily pairs with the most popular cycling apps including map my Ride and Strava so you can easily read them on your handlebars.
- It is waterproof and shock proof so perfect for the most extreme mountain bikers or weather conditions.
- Wireless technology allows the RFLKT to receive your heart rate, speed, cadence, power and music so you can view it on the display on your handlebars.
- The fully customisable screen allows you to set what information you want to see and what is displayed.
Overall, the Wahoo Fitness RFLKT is a great way to utilise your smart phone with easy to understand technology to track your progress.
The top spot on the list goes to the Garmin 500 as its suitable for all types of rider and holds a large amount of data to help you track and compare your rides.
- Best Running Belts – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Multi Gyms – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- What To Look For When Buying A Cross Trainer
- Why Cross Trainers Are Fantastic For Cardio!
- Walking vs. Elliptical Machine
- 5 reasons to swap the treadmill for the cross-trainer
- HIIT Workout – Insane 20 Minute Elliptical Workout – Video
- 30 Min Cardio HIIT Crosstrainer Workout – Video
- Best Tasting Protein Bars In The UK? See The Top 3 Here! 2016 – 2017
- York Aspire | Active Cross Trainer Reviews – Best 2016 – 2017
- Best Bathroom Scales – Reviews In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Cycle Computer – Reviews In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Weighted Running Vest – Reviews In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Tennis Racket – Reviews In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Inversion Table Reviews UK – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Vibration Plate Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017 UK
- Basis Peak Whatsapp Skype & Facebook Notifications
- Mio Fuse Vs Fitbit Charge HR 2016 – 2017 UK
- Garmin Vivosmart Vs Fitbit Charge 2016 – 2017 UK
- Cross Trainer Buying Guide 2016 – 2017
- Fitbit Surge Vs Basis Peak 2016 – 2017 UK
- Fitbit Vs Jawbone – Comparing The Flex & UP24 2016 – 2017
- Misfit Shine Vs Fitbit Flex 2016 – 2017
- Fitbit One Vs Flex 2016 – 2017 UK
- Breville Blend-Active Vs Nutribullet 2016 – 2017 UK
- Best Cross Trainer For Home Use In 2016 – 2017 UK
- Cross Trainer Reviews For The Home – Best of 2016 – 2017 UK
- The Fitbit Charge Vs The Jawbone Up24 2016 – 2017 UK
- What Is The Best Fitness Activity Tracker Device In The UK? 2016 – 2017