||Rexel Auto+ 60X||60 sheets at once, 4×45 mm cross cut, P-3, staples & paperclips||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Swordfish 1000XC||10 sheets at once, Infra-red Start/Stop, 20 litre waste bin||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Swordfish 1100XCD||10 sheets at once, Infra-red Start/Stop, 15 litre waste bin, CDs & DVDs||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
Reviews Of The Top 3 Cross Cut Shredder In 2015 – 2016
- 1 Reviews Of The Top 3 Cross Cut Shredder In 2015 – 2016
With people worrying more than ever about the safety of their personal data, paper shredders are becoming more popular. There are various types that you can purchase from basic shredding scissors to more high capacity and heavy duty types. This list is a top three of the most popular paper shredders on the market today. They are all excellent keeping your personal documents and data secure by shredding them into a fine strips.
Rexel Auto+ 60X Cross Cut Paper Shredder Review – Our Number 1
This paper shredder from Rexel is one of those heavy duty types that can make light work of your documents. It can deal with many pages at once and it is tough enough to keep going for a long time. Let us take a look at some of its other features (lowest price).
- It has a 60 sheet maximum capacity so you can shred large numbers of paperwork at the same time. This is great for a small office, or someone who keeps a lot of paper records.
- With a 4×45 mm cross cut and P-3 for extra security, you can be assured that it will shred any trace of personal information you have on the documents.
- There is an additional bypass slot that can cope with up to 5 sheets, this gives you extra capacity when you need it.
- Unlike some other shredders, this machine can handle staples and even paperclips. Ideal if you don’t want to waste time removing them all.
The Rexel Auto+ 60X is a great shredder with a large capacity for those who need to shred a lot of documents. It is well designed and well built by a company that has a history of quality stationery machines.
Swordfish 1000XC 10 Sheet Cross Cut Paper Shredder Review – Number 2
This shredder from Swordfish has a big capacity and a rugged construction that makes it a good bet for big shredding jobs. It has many great features that will appeal to all those that want to shred more than just the odd sheet of paper. Here are some of those features.
- It can shred up to 10 sheets of 80gsm thickness. This is great for people who want to shred a lot of paperwork.
- There is a separate slot for shredding credit cards, which will save cutting them with scissors and more secure.
- A large 20 litre waste bin is enough to hold up to 150 sheets of shredded paper. This means less time between emptying especially if you have a lot to do.
- It comes equipped with 4 castors to make it easy to move around.
This is a great shredder from Swordfish, it has a large capacity and is easy to manoeuvre. It has recently been upgraded to give it even better performance and reliability. Just what you need for the home or the office.
Swordfish 1100XCD 10 Sheet Cross Cut Space Saver Review – Number 3
This great little shredder by Swordfish has all of the functionality you would expect from a larger shredder, but with less space. This is ideal if you want a big shredder strength and durability, but don’t have the space. Let us see what else this has to offer.
- It can shred up to 10 80gsm thickness sheets at one time. Great when you need to do many sheets at the same time on a regular basis.
- It can strip and cut CD’s and DVD’s so your photos and digital documents are safe.
- A big 15 litre capacity bin can hold a lot for its size.
- Castors make moving the shredder very easy.
A brilliant shredder from Swordfish that does a lot in a small design. Perfect for the home office where space is at a premium.
The top spot goes to the Rexel Auto+60X shredder. It is fully featured and can handle an amazing amount of paper in one go. It is well deserved of the number one place.
- Hamswan Q5 Wireless Bedside Lamp Review 2017
- Wine Aerator Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Laminator Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Best Mini Fridge – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Gaming Chair Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Best Carpet Cleaners – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Bean To Cup Coffee Machines – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Wireless WiFi Extenders – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich & Panini Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Spiralizer – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Indoor Grills – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Wok – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Smokers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Chair Bed – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Security Lights – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Personal Blenders – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Cooking Pan Sets – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best LED Floodlights – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Kitchen Scissors – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Ironing Boards For Steam Generating Irons – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Halogen Ovens – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Griddle Pans – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Dish Racks & Drainers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Chocolate Fountains – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Duronic Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Waring Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Cuisinart Soup Maker & Blender Review 2016 – 2017
- Morphy Richards Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Andrew James Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017