|Homcom||5 Reclining Positions – Removable Mattress Cover – Chair Size 76 x 85 x 75cm – Bed Size 76 x 195 x 17cm – 20.5kg||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
|Jazz||Built In Pillow - Range Of Colours - Chair Size 56 x 72 x 39cm – Bed Size 56 x 175 x 13cm||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
|Bean||100% Waterproof - Range Of Colours - Chair Size 75 x 65cm - Bed Size 180 x 65cm||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Top 3 Chair Bed
Wherever you live, a spare bed is always useful. Whether its for family visits or the occasional friend staying the night, chair beds are useful pieces of furniture to have in any home. Not everyone has the luxury of a spare bedroom, but a chair bed allows you to offer somewhere to sleep without having to sacrifice further space.
So, when it comes to this type of product, what is the best choice? Everyone might have their own opinions, but some items are well known for their quality and value, so let’s look at the 3 leading solutions.
Homcom Fold Out Futon Sofa Bed Review – Our Number 1
Arguably one of the most stylish chair beds available, Homcom’s (learn more here!) offering looks fantastic and still provides an ideal place to sit, sleep and relax. This is thanks to the fantastic design and its many practical features, including:
* This piece of furniture has 5 reclining positions so, even as a chair, you can adjust it to find your perfect level of comfort.
* Similarly, as far as practical features go, the removable mattress cover certainly makes washing and cleaning a lot easier.
* Likewise, as a bed, it has a rough size of 76 x 195 x 17 cm, this is more than enough for a good night’s sleep.
* Finally, it only weights 20.5 kg, so it’s not too difficult to lift or move, if you ever need to reposition it.
In short, this is a sofa chair that will look unassuming in any home, but will quickly transform into a comfortable, sizeable bed with ease. If you want something that looks good, yet still feels nice to sleep on, you will struggle to find a more comfortable solution than this.
Features: 5 Reclining Positions – Removable Mattress Cover – Chair Size 76 x 85 x 75cm – Bed Size 76 x 195 x 17cm – 20.5kg
Jazz Chairbed Review – Number 2
If you’re looking for something that offers a minimal amount of fuss, while still offering a soft bed whenever you need it, the Jazz Chairbed might be right for you. Let’s look at what makes this product so great.
* Unlike other sofa beds, this item comes with its own built-in pillow, so you don’t need to worry about adding pillows or cushions for comfort.
* Likewise, this product comes in 15 different colours, allowing you to find the right choice to compliment your existing interior.
* When set up as a chair, it has a rough size of 56 x 72 x 39 cm, which is perfect for anyone to sit on and use.
* When folded out to make a bed, it has a size of 56 x 175 x 13 cm which, again, is enough to keep most people happy during the night.
The main appeal to this item, aside from its strong sense of style, is its ease of use. It folds out in seconds and gives you somewhere you can instantly sleep, especially since it even includes its own pillow. If you want something that is effortless to use, this is a product that is hard to ignore.
Features: Built In Pillow – Range Of Colours – Chair Size 56 x 72 x 39cm – Bed Size 56 x 175 x 13cm
Bean Bag Bed Chair Review – Number 3
The bean bag is a classic design that excels in comfort, as it can adjust and wrap around your body. It should come as no surprise, then, to learn that a bean bag bed chair is a very popular choice in many homes. Let’s explore why:
* As a bean bag, this device can be adjusted to suit your needs, filling into the space.
* It is also 100% waterproof which means that, unlike the other items on this list, this is a great choice for both indoor and outdoor use.
* Likewise, if you want to ensure a sense of style, this product is available in 8 different colours.
* When used as a chair, the space becomes roughly 75 x 65 cm, letting anyone get a great, comfortable experience.
* Similarly, when pushed down to form a bed, it flattens to around 180 x 65 cm, which is plenty of space for sleeping.
The bean bag bed chair is a great option for both indoor and outdoor use. Because it can be used virtually anywhere, as well as being easy to clean, it is a very practical option for people who want one item that can fulfil many roles.
Features: 100% Waterproof – Range Of Colours – Chair Size 75 x 65cm – Bed Size 180 x 65cm
As you can see, there are many different chair beds available, each providing their own unique solution. Yet, despite this, some methods are often better than others. If you’re looking for excellent value for money, as well as a high level of comfort, then the Homcom Fold Out Futon Sofa Bed clearly stands out from the rest. Thanks to its amazing aesthetic design and its quick ability to transform into a large bed, this is something that will make itself at home in any room.