|BISSELL||Setting Dial – 3L Tank – Clean Shot Function – 12 Rotating Power Brushes – Built-In Heater – Suction Drying System – Endorsed By Allergy U.K||Mid-Range/High End||Lowest Price Here!|
|BISSELL||Extension Hose – Five Rows Of Rotating Brushes – Edge Sweeping Brushes – Micro-Ban Coating – Two-In-One Tank – Sample Formulae.||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
|Vax||Hard Floor Adapter – 3M Hose – Rotating Brush Bars – Dual V Technology – Upholstery Tool – 3L Capacity – Separate Water Tanks.||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Carpet Cleaners
Many people think that in order to keep their carpet clean all they need to do is vacuum it regularly, but unfortunately hoovering alone will not get rid of the ingrained dirt, particles and bugs which may be lurking in your carpet as you read this. If you want to keep your carpet clean then it’s a good idea to invest in a carpet cleaner. Carpet cleaners can kill off allergens and dust mites and, if combined with regular hoovering, they can do wonders to improve the overall cleanliness of your floor. Some carpet cleaners are even sold as 2-in-1 products with an included vacuum cleaner, although it’s important to check customer reviews as these models are not always as powerful as stand-alone vacuum cleaners.
If you are interested in buying a carpet cleaner read on for our review of the top 3 models available on the market right now.
BISSELL 18Z7E Cleanview Review – Our Number 1
- The Bissell 1827E carpet cleaner (lowest price here!) comes with a dial which you can use to choose which cleaning mode you want. These options range from a light clean to a heavy duty setting depending on your current task, and there is also a rinse setting you can select if needs be.
- This carpet cleaner has a large 3L tank capacity to ensure that it will last for as long as you need to use the machine.
- The Bissel Cleanview 1827E carpet cleaner comes with a clean shot function. This feature lets you pre-treat stubborn stains by spraying them with concentrated cleaning solution before you begin to clean the whole carpet, and this will make it easier to combat even the most ingrained stains.
- This carpet cleaner has 12 dual rotating lifter power brushes which will loosen and remove even the stubbornest dirt from your carpet. These power brushes can get deep into your carpet to get rid of the dirt which is hidden deep within your carpet for a truly thorough clean.
- The Bissell 1827E carpet cleaner comes with a built-in heater which continuously heats the combination of water and cleaning solution to ensure it keeps giving you the best results throughout your cleaning session.
- This Bissell 1827E carpet cleaner also offers a suction system which will help dry your carpet as you clean it so you won’t have to vacate your house afterwards.
- Bissell carpet cleaners are endorsed by Allergy UK because they are proven to reduce allergens such as pollen, pet dander and dust.
Features: Setting Dial – 3L Tank – Clean Shot Function – 12 Rotating Power Brushes – Built-In Heater – Suction Drying System – Endorsed By Allergy U.K
Pricing: Mid-Range/High End.
BISSELL Cleanview Power Brush Review – Number 2
- The Bissell Cleanview Power Brush comes with a handy extension hose which you can use on stairs, upholstery and any hard to reach areas.
- This carpet cleaner comes with five cleaning rows of rotating brushes which can reach deep within your carpet to loosen and remove even the most ingrained dirt, bugs and particles.
- The Bissell Cleanview power cleaner comes with edge sweeping brushes which you can use around furniture and narrow corners.
- This Bissell carpet cleaner has a micro-ban coating on its water tanks to stop the build-up of bacteria within the machine.
- The Bissell Cleanview Power Cleaner has a two in one tank which is very easy to empty, clean and re-fill.
- This carpet cleaner comes with a sample formula so you can start cleaning your carpet straight away.
Features: Extension Hose – Five Rows Of Rotating Brushes – Edge Sweeping Brushes – Micro-Ban Coating – Two-In-One Tank – Sample Formulae.
Vax W90-RU-B Rapide Ultra Review – Number 3
- The Vax W90 comes with a hard floor adapter which means it can be uses to wash hard surfaces as well as deep clean carpets.
- This carpet cleaner has a 3M hose which can easily access those hard to reach areas.
- The Vax W90 includes rotating brush bars which can get deep into your carpet to remove even the stubbornest dirt for a truly deep clean.
- This carpet cleaner harnesses Dual V technology which extracts water from the carpet as you clean. This makes sure that your carpet dries quickly and causes you minimum inconvenience.
- The Vax W90 comes with an upholstery tool which can be used to clean multiple surfaces including stairs and furniture. This is ideal for homes with pets because the upholstery brush makes it a lot easier to remove animal hair.
- This Vax W90 carpet cleaner has a 3L capacity which lasts longer. It also separates the dirty and clean water to make sure you don’t end up spreading the old water on new surfaces.
Features. Hard Floor Adapter – 3M Hose – Rotating Brush Bars – Dual V Technology – Upholstery Tool – 3L Capacity – Separate Water Tanks.
These are all excellent carpet cleaners which can infiltrate even the stubbornest dirt, but one of the items on this list goes one step further. We would like to especially recommend the BISSELL 18Z7E Cleanview Deep Clean Carpet Cleaner because it has a range of cleaning modes to choose from depending on your current task, it has a clean shot function to remove stubborn stains, it has 12 rotating power brushes which can effectively loosen and remove embedded dirt, it has a built in heater which makes sure the water solution doesn’t get cold during long jobs, it has a suction system which dries your carpet as it cleans, and it is endorsed by allergy UK for its ability to remove annoying allergens such as pollen, pet dander and dust.