||Withings Smart Body Analyzer||Ultra precise weight and body fat, Heart rate, Air quality tracking, Upload of your stats||High-End||Learn More Here!|
||Fitbit Aria||Weight, body fat percentage & body mass index, Upload your stats automatically||Mid-Range||Learn More Here!|
||Ozeri||Infant Tare Button allowing child, pet & luggage weighing, Measure your weight, body fat, hydration, muscle & bone mass||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Digital Accurate Bathroom Scale Reviews 2017 – 2018
Bathroom scales are no longer something that you hide under your sink and close your eyes when you step on. New designs make them pieces of art and can provide a daily health update to your mobile phone. This is a list of the top three scales on the market today.
Withings Smart Body Analyzer Review – Our Number 1
This sleek set of scales automatically uploads your measurements to an app on your phone through Bluetooth or WiFi . Here are some of its other features (lowest price).
- It not only checks your weight but your heart rate, BMI and body fat just by standing on it. A quick health check in one step.
- The scales can differentiate between who stands on them allowing you to keep track of each individuals stats.
- The WiFi range of the scales is good allowing you to place them anywhere in your house and no need to be near the router.
- The modern design adapts to wherever they are placed as comes with special feet allowing them to be used on carpet so can go anywhere.
The Withings Smart Body Analyzer has taken scales to the next level and that has earned it top spot on the list. They can easily be synced with a variety of apps with multiple users so perfect for the health conscious family.
Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale Review – Number 2
These scales are part of the Fitbit product range which is sweeping health lovers throughout the world. The scales easily connect with the Fitbit Dashboard allowing you more ways to track your weight. Here are some more of the features of this product.
- Simply by stepping on the scale your body fat, weight and BMI is transferred to your Fitbit Dashboard for you to check.
- Up to 8 people’s details can be stored so perfect for all the family and password protected so it is up to you what you share.
- Information sent from the scales is converted into graphs so you can easily track your progress.
- You can set weight goals for yourself with a daily calorie plan and as you progress with these you get awards from Fitbit. Great for added motivation and confidence building.
The Fitbit Aria is like your own personal trainer in your bathroom. It encourages you to keep going with regular updates and tracks your progress.
Ozeri Touch Total Body Scale Review – Number 3
These scales are ideal for anyone trying to improve their overall health and not just their weight as has the ability to calculate, muscle and bone mass along with hydration. Aside from this it has some great additional features.
- The scales automatically power on when you stand on them and have 3 touch sensitive buttons to make it easy to operate so no messing around trying to program them.
- Easy to weigh and infants or pets by stepping on to record your weight and then on again with the child or pet. It will display both weights so no having to do sums to work out weights.
- It is safe to weigh luggage on them so you can avoid any excess weight costs.
- Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis means that you get an accurate measurements by incorporating your height, age, gender and weight giving you trust in the results.
Overall, the Ozeri Touch is remarkable way of monitoring your body health by combining new technology with a simple sleek design.
The top spot on the list goes to the Withings Smart Body Analyser as the easy to use technology allows you to track your progress from a variety if apps.
- Best Running Belts – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- Best Multi Gyms – Reviews 2017 – 2018
- What To Look For When Buying A Cross Trainer
- Why Cross Trainers Are Fantastic For Cardio!
- Walking vs. Elliptical Machine
- 5 reasons to swap the treadmill for the cross-trainer
- HIIT Workout – Insane 20 Minute Elliptical Workout – Video
- 30 Min Cardio HIIT Crosstrainer Workout – Video
- Best Tasting Protein Bars In The UK? See The Top 3 Here! 2017 – 2018
- York Aspire | Active Cross Trainer Reviews – Best 2017 – 2018
- Best Bathroom Scales – Reviews In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Cycle Computer – Reviews In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Weighted Running Vest – Reviews In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Tennis Racket – Reviews In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Inversion Table Reviews UK – Best Of 2017 – 2018
- Vibration Plate Reviews – Best Of 2017 – 2018 UK
- Basis Peak Whatsapp Skype & Facebook Notifications
- Mio Fuse Vs Fitbit Charge HR 2017 – 2018 UK
- Garmin Vivosmart Vs Fitbit Charge 2017 – 2018 UK
- Cross Trainer Buying Guide 2017 – 2018
- Fitbit Surge Vs Basis Peak 2017 – 2018 UK
- Fitbit Vs Jawbone – Comparing The Flex & UP24 2017 – 2018
- Misfit Shine Vs Fitbit Flex 2017 – 2018
- Fitbit One Vs Flex 2017 – 2018 UK
- Breville Blend-Active Vs Nutribullet 2017 – 2018 UK
- Best Cross Trainer For Home Use In 2017 – 2018 UK
- Cross Trainer Reviews For The Home – Best of 2017 – 2018 UK
- The Fitbit Charge Vs The Jawbone Up24 2017 – 2018 UK
- What Is The Best Fitness Activity Tracker Device In The UK? 2017 – 2018