||Envirovent Silent||Sealed for life ball bearings, IP44 rated, Numerous quality features, Backdraught shutter, 5 Year guarantee||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Manrose QF100T||Quiet fan, Timer over run, Backdraught shutter, Unique turning vane technology||Mid-Range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Xpelair XX100T||Timer fan, Max airflow 21 litres per second, Sound pressure level 41, 1 year manufacturers guarantee||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Bathroom Extractor Fans – Top 3 In 2015 – 2016
One of the things you will notice if you don’t have an extractor fan in your bathroom is the amount of condensation there is. This can cause problems such as mould and damp rot to affect your walls and ceiling. An extractor fan can remove all the steam and damp air to help prevent these problems. This list features the top three bathroom extractor fans on the market.
Envirovent Silent 100 HT Bathroom Extractor Fan Review – Our Number 1
The Envirovent extractor fan is a very quiet product that can quickly remove all the steam and hot air from your bathroom. It is designed and built with quality in mind and offers a reliable service. Here are some of its features (lowest price).
- The ball bearings are sealed for life. This means that you have a sealed unit that will be reliable and resilient to water and steam.
- The product is water resistant to a rating of IP44. This means it will easily deal with steam and hot air with no problems.
- It is fitted with a backdraught shutter and airflow guide vanes to prevent wind blowing back into the vent.
- The products excellent motor is designed to be silent when operating. This means you won’t get any unwanted fan noise.
This product is a high quality extractor fan that has a lot of nice features. It will give you many hours of silent operation.
Manrose QF100T Quiet Extractor Fan with Timer Review – Number 2
Another quality product here with the Manrose QF100T. It is a small and compact fan, but it can remove all the steam from your bathroom with ease. Let us see what other features this product has to offer.
- It is fitted with a quiet motor to give you the best possible operation with no noise. This is great when you are relaxing in the bath.
- The built-in timer feature will automatically turn the motor off after a period of time. This saves power and wear on the fan.
- The backdraught shutter is designed to prevent wind blowing back through the fan. This means no annoying draughts.
- It has an air flow rate of 21 litres per minute. This is powerful enough to remove all the steam and hot air quickly.
This fan has been designed to give the best possible operation with no noise. It can operate in damp conditions with no adverse effects on the motor.
Xpelair XX100T 4 inch Bathroom Extractor Fan Review – Number 3
- The 4 inch fan design is well made and looks stylish. It won’t take up much space when fitted so it can be put anywhere.
- The built-in timer will turn off after a set amount of time. This is usually wired into the bathroom light switch.
- With an IPX5 rating, this fan is specially designed to cope with that damp bathroom air. It won’t rust or fail due to moisture in the air.
- The product has a great clip off front cover so you can easily clean the inside to remove dust and other dirt.
This is a quality extractor fan that has a company behind it with a big reputation for quality. It will do an excellent job wherever it is fitted.
The top spot on the list goes to the Environment Silent 100 HT. It is a great fan that is resistant to water and built to last. The ideal fan for any bathroom.
- Hamswan Q5 Wireless Bedside Lamp Review 2017
- Wine Aerator Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Laminator Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Best Mini Fridge – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Gaming Chair Reviews – Best Of 2016 – 2017
- Best Carpet Cleaners – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Bean To Cup Coffee Machines – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Wireless WiFi Extenders – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Sunrise Alarm Clocks – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich & Panini Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Spiralizer – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Indoor Grills – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Wok – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Electric Smokers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Chair Bed – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Toastie Sandwich Makers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Security Lights – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Personal Blenders – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Cooking Pan Sets – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best LED Floodlights – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Kitchen Scissors – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Ironing Boards For Steam Generating Irons – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Halogen Ovens – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Griddle Pans – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Dish Racks & Drainers – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Chocolate Fountains – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Best Popcorn Maker – Reviews 2016 – 2017
- Duronic Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Waring Soup Maker Review 2016 – 2017
- Cuisinart Soup Maker & Blender Review 2016 – 2017