||Intex Deluxe||Built-in pillow, Duffel bag, AC Electric Pump, 152cm x 203cm x 48cm||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
||Bestway Comfort Quest||Electric AC pump, Flocked sleeping surface, Repair patch included, 185cm x 76.2cm x 22cm||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
||Bestway Comfort Quest Double||Carry bag, AC Air Pump, Flocked surface, 191cm x 137cm x 22cm||Affordable||Learn More Here!|
Air Bed Reviews 2017 – 2018 UK
When you have friends to stay at your house, or your children have a sleepover, you want them to have somewhere comfortable to sleep. Rather than have them sleep on the sofa, why not consider an air bed. They are great for the occasional resident because they can pack away when not needed, and they can be set up quickly. This list features the top three air beds on the market today.
Intex Delux Pillow Rest Air Bed Review – Our Number 1
This air bed from Intex is designed to give you a really restful sleep. The technology involved in making these products has improved greatly over the years. Let us have a look at some of its features (lowest price).
- It has a built-in pillow that will provide a lot of comfort to you while you are sleeping. In could also negate the need for extra pillows.
- It comes with a duffel bag with a carry strap so you can take it with you on camping trips and excursions.
- There is an AC electric pump to assist with inflation. It can inflate the air bed in approximately 3 ½ minutes.
- The mattress height is 16 ¾ inches from the floor. This means you can easily get on and off the mattress without any problems.
The Intex air bed is perfect for those who don’t have a spare room, or need an extra bed for an emergency. It has a lot of great features to make it comfortable and easy to use.
Bestway Comfort Quest Single Air Bed Review – Number 2
Bestway have been one of the leading manufacturers of air beds and other inflatables for many years. They have always maintained a high quality of design and manufacture. Let us look at some of the other features.
- It comes with an electric sidewinder air pump to quickly inflate the bed. It can also be used in reverse to help remove all the air when packed away.
- The flocked surface makes it a very comfortable surface that won’t slip. It also helps the bed covers to stay in place.
- It comes with a repair patch to enable you to repair the bed if it becomes punctured. This extends the life of your bed considerably.
- The bed can be inflated and deflated very quickly. This is great if you have unexpected guests and you need to organise something.
This bed from Bestway is a great product that will give you the option to have people stay with you that you may not have had in the past. It is also great for camping trips and other outdoor activities.
Bestway Comfort Quest Double Air Bed Review – Number 3
This double air bed from Bestway is a well-designed product that will offer a great night’s sleep to anyone that stays over at your home. It can be inflated and deflated quickly and can be packed away neatly to save space. Here are some of its other features.
- The double air bed inflates in just 160 seconds so you always have a great option open if you need it.
- The carry bag which is included means you can take it with you when you travel. It also keep it safe from damage.
- The sidewinder air pump offers a fast inflation and also fast deflation when reversed. No need to blow it up by hand.
- The flocked surface not only makes it more comfortable, it also helps to prevent the sheets from sliding.
This air bed is a high quality item from a well-known company. It will give you lots of options that you haven’t had before.
The top spot on the list goes to the Intex Delux Air Bed. It has a built-in pillow for extra comfort and a strong design that is both soft but durable.